bunnyhero labs – news

site updates and such

news update

thanks to everyone for your comments and feedback on the wolf! it’s almost overwhelming.

i just wanted to let you know what my plans are in the next little while.

first, i should say that i work kind of slowly, so while i know you want more animals, it takes me a while to make each one. please be patient! plus, i am working on a couple of other projects behind the scenes which i hope you will like.

in the meantime: the next thing i want to do is make sure that each animal has something to eat! not all of the pets have food, so i want to add food to most (if not all) of the animals before i add any new ones. you won’t have to do anything to get the food for your pet; your pet will get it automatically.

i know i have been rather slow in replying to requests for help. i apologize and will try to catch up on that. i will also be improving the help page in the next little while so you will be able to find answers to more of your questions without having to wait for me to respond.

and to everyone who volunteered to help me with making pets: thanks for the offer, but the way the pets are made, it would not be very easy for anyone else to help. in the future i might try to make a new pet system that would make it easier to make new animals, and for other people to help.

so thanks again everyone for visiting the site and adopting pets!

122 Responses to “news update”

1. Brooke says:

take ur time.

2. tom says:

i agree with brooke.
    but i have a suggestion for food.
    perhaps a water bottle for the hamster?

3. Dazzer says:

I understand it takes time but could you tell us what the next animal is that your planning to make after adding food to all the animals. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Dazzer says:

Hi me again just wondered how 2 get the lightbulb cos i saw it on sum1′s website n e way bye

5. Darky says:

a suggestion that you might of all ready though of abiltiy so change eye color and multicolorness (o-o)

6. My friends and I all chose animals to be and all their animals are there but mine isn’t.
    So I would really appreciate it if you made a panda. And then their food could be bamboo!
    Thanks for wasting your time on me!!! ^.^…>.

7. GYS says:

The pets are awesome and cute!!

Your work is very very good!!

thanks for the pet’s =D!!

8. mselaineus15 says:

seriously take your time but do make a horse please

9. bunnygirl2190 says:

i have a pet suggestion: maybe u could make it so that there could be more than one pet in the same area, like two fish in the same tank. just a suggestion…thanks for reading this and great job on all the pets ;D
    ~ Bunnygirl2190

10. Skilla says:

Skilla är den bäste hunden i värden!

11. Linz says:

First off, I want to say, I love the pets. They’re really cute and I enjoy making them. Next, like others have said, take your time on making the new ones. The suprise and suspense leads up to the next cool creature you dish out. Finally, I have no suggestions to you, but keep up the good work. Your fans out there are waiting. ^_^

12. Frogger says:

Love the pets! I have alot of them on my xanga site. You did wonderful with the wolf! and the spider… Hey could you make a froggy one??? I know that alot of people would LOVE to see a froggy one! I know I would! I have alot of my friends get these “cyber pets” alot of the times, so Hope to see more pets on the “market” soon! And keep up the great work!

Frogger OUT!

On my xanga you have to scroll down to see the pets.

13. monica says:

bunnygirl2190 i agree. that would be cool. but bunnyhero plz take ur time!! luv yah!

monica

p.s. go to HELP and click on how do i adopt a lightbulb. then click on this (the link) and make a lightbulb! have fun uhh yah

14. Dazzer says:

Thank you bunnyhero for goin on my website and voting. Keep up the good work and any1 dat wants 2 go on my site and vote on the Animal Big Brother Page please do.

15. The prez says:

hey! I really like the animals, especially the wolf. I was wondering if you could make a parakeet? at least a pet bird?

Thanks,
    The prez

16. nicole says:

well i would like to metat you today

17. monica says:

the llamas! they can eat hay! SWEET

monica

18. monica says:

ok where are tha dragons? u said ud make em!

but take ur time!

19. casey says:

yay more ppl who want dragons!

20. Leon says:

Ok, first, I have a suggestion for the lama. Can U like make corn for him? That would be great!!!! ^-^ as u can tell, I luv u guys. I have 14 pets. I also would like a dragon and a snake. BIRD 1ST!!!!!!!!!!I think u r wonderful. I also wish to tell you to keep up da good work and take yer time dude!!!!!! ( or dudett)

21. Leon says:

Hi!!!!!!!!1 Me again. I just thought of sumthin ya know? Durring spring, u could hav like, a little egg with eyes and legs! Durring summer, well u could have a sun, and then a pumpkin, and then a little elf!!!!!!!!!!*-* I will se ya later

22. Rebecca says:

Hey, I’m really happy with the work you’ve done! I respect that you do need your time and don’t mind. I’m just suggesting you a new animal for you to work on after this. My friend, Beth, she needs to leave to move in either June or July and she would probably like the animal: Panda for a new pet. A bamboo stick would suit the animals food. She wants it because all her friends and most recently my favorite animal is already made…. Other than a pika! So thank you for all your hard work on the animals and hope you enjoy your pets as much as I have! Thank you much!

23. Dazzer says:

Check out my friends sites they ave animals on their home page, about me page or lil friends page.
    Go on my site and access from there.

24. Lindsay says:

I would have to agree with alot of the other commenters!!!!! Take your time!!! I would have to say a panda would be cute and maybe making the animals multi-colored would be awesome!!!!Thats mainly the reason why I decided to comment you. Do you think it would be possible to make the pets multi-colored, change their eyes, and maybe even pick out backgrounds instead. The bunny doesnt have a background. But keep up the good work!!!! I like your site the best!!!!thank you!!!

25. JoHn says:

Yes Do take your time but please make a turtle and zebra as soon as you can. Thank You.

26. Tazers says:

Can’t wait see cute froggy…. please add flies and have froggy’s tongue to catch it and backflip cuz excite to eat it! wonder will u add pets speak like bark, grr, meow, and etc like that? it will be bad ass! thanks for awesome pets!

27. casey says:

ok so it seems to me that dragons and pandas are on the menu… and theres a few randoms on the side.

But what i want to know is what are you currently working on?
    Is it something we have suggested or something totaly unexpected?

28. Leon!!! says:

BIRDS PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. zoe says:

there is no food for the hedgehog

30. Zoe says:

Aww… You can be soo thoughtfull!!! Food for each of the pets??? COOL!!!
    Maby if you still want to do more, you could do toys for each one, you know, that sort of thing!!
    But do feel free to take you time on improving the pets!!
    We’ll know that the longer you take, the best the results!!

31. monica says:

yeah i agree with Zoe. take ur time!

maybe u r going to really suprize us with one of ur ideas :-) !

32. monica says:

you should give the lightbulb things- like so when u click “more” there r different colours and when u click on them the lightbulb changes to that colour
    just uhh wondering! ;-) cuz it would be pretty cool 8-) :-D

33. Selena says:

BIRDS PWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE and if you can lions pppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

34. Anonymous says:

????

35. andrew says:

i think it would be prity cool to see
    something that flys like birds or dragons.
    and if you do made some dragons can you have it burn things
    and eat things like cows and people

36. Leslie says:

37. Leslie says:

u should make a monkey that is the first thing up my sleeve i need to get oh ya i love the wolf yesterday geting a wolf was the first thing up my cousins sleeve and he enjoys the wolf so much thanks for making a wolf!!!!!!!!!!! :) i never said this before it’s my first i left a comment

38. Laura says:

thanks for giving the llama something to eat!

39. Dazzer says:

hello me again SURPRISE EVICTION ON ANIMAL BIG BROTHER (U CAN NOW VOTE TWICE)

40. JJ says:

um, i really like all of the pets that you made! their real cute! I just think you should make a dragon. no hurry, just for the future. maybe he could eat steak! No Hurry at all

41. cow girl says:

take ya’ll time. Great site, like im all! Good’ll dea about the makin the food first. I argree too.

42. Ian says:

why dont you make a new pet like a turtle or something

43. Lilly says:

could you make a virtual horse?

44. whitney says:

hey well i like that u r gettin them all food i have a few ideas lets see a horse would be nice a snake would be great and a cow and stuff like that and that dragon idea sounds aweseome thanks for makin them i luv then i have 12 on my site i think u should also give them all backgrounds and let the kittens get out of the basket

45. adam says:

dude,just wanted to say thanks for taking the time out to make cool free stuff for people!i think a few people have said it,but a snake would be cool

46. Mallory says:

I absolutely LOVE the wolf!!! Do you think it’s possible to make a gecko for adoption? that would be soooooo awesome! U ROCK! ;)

47. binxz says:

hellow, thanx for being humble enuff to let us use all these pets.

cool.

48. babsbitchin' says:

SO,SO,SO COOL! Thanks.

49. Kels says:

I like love the wolf it is so cute the way it jumps around every where. and i was wonering if you could make a cow and an elephant and i totaly go for the multicolor thing and the eye thing. and takeur time the longer the better. ;D

50. Dazzer says:

Click on da click and go on da Animal BB page. Final eviction, plz vote every1

51. Nettie says:

i’m dying for a cute elephant…. something with a big head and ear and a nose pointing uo…. i sure wish i knew how to do this cos i would! anyways, just an idea to keep you going…

52. poopy says:

Thanks for my pig!! You do a great job and don’t worry, Take your time! and in the meantime….I WANNA MONKEY!! YAY!!

53. cutie says:

I would love if you could make more animals! I love them! My brothr even thinks they’re cute? Do you have any idea what animal you will do next?

54. taffy says:

Some animals don’t have food and stuff. Can you put food and more stuff for them? Oh! Can you pretty please put a BABY FUR SEAL???? They’re sooo cute!! By the way, the pigs are sooooo cute!!! :D

55. nyall says:

hi it was my websitewith the light bulb if any 1 wants it contact casey her name is up there ^^^^^^^ and click on her name and at the bottom her page click her mail or copy and paste it incase u dont have outlook express thatnks Nyall :) :D

56. nyall says:

ps caseys riting is BOLD

57. Darky says:

I have another idea! You should make a poll! no not as a pet (even though that be halarious) I mean like a voting poll and instead of having people screaming suggestions at you they could just vote on it and maybe have questions like

what animal do you wanna see next or what new feature do you wanna see

I dunno sounded like a good idea before *shrugs*

58. rhino_hero15 says:

dude why don`t you make a flippin rhino?!

59. Meiko says:

You should make a fox. x]

60. Emily says:

You should make A LOT of animals that people can I adopt. Then it would be so much fun! Here’s some things you might be interested in making: Dolphins, Sharks, Snakes, Lizards, Monkeys, Santa, Bears, Horses, Unicorns, Bugs, Whales, Frogs, Lions, Giraffes, Elephants,etc. And you could even take it another step and make other things besides pets. 107 other people wanted this request also. Thank you so much!

61. Emily says:

*You should amke A LOT of animals that people can adopt.

P.S. No rush at all. We would just like this since it’d be fun! :P

62. JoHn says:

Since you said you wanted food for all the animals could you please get my hedgehog some food. perhaps some grass or something. thankyou.

63. JoHn says:

:smile: please he’s going hungry.

64. Jenna says:

I agree with Emily. But, listen to others’ comments. They have good ideas! And I have an idea. You could amke different color schemes like plaid, rainbow, striped, tye-dye, etc. That would be sweet! Please take your time! The more effort you put into it, the more guests you’ll get!

65. Emma says:

I agree with them!! A panda with bamboo would be ah-mazing!!
    Also i would really love to have the hamster have a waterbottle!!
    I also think that the hedgehog and the tiger should have some kind of food
    or a toy!!I can’t get the puppy to eat the dog treats thought!!
    But…….TAKE YOUR TIME!

66. Emma says:

hi, it’s me again just saying that i absolutly love the animals and it sortof made me sound snobby in my comment above so i’m just saying that your cyber pets make my heart melt!!LOL

67. Meiko says:

Its up to you, but i think a koala would be absolutely ADORABLE! =3

68. MIKE says:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE A ZEBRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

69. MIKE says:

70. MIKE says:

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE A ZEBRA AND A FROG,TURTLE,LION.

71. MIKE says:

MAKE A ZEBRA AND A FROG,TURTLE,LION.

72. Kitsu says:

Make an iguana please. :)

73. susie!!!!!! says:

I AM DYING FOR SOME NEW ANIMALS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHY DON’T YOU MAKE AN ELEPHANT OR A COW OR A FLIPPIN HIPPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!

74. susie!!!!!! says:

hello!!!!!! can you please make an elephant?!?!

—– – —— —— —— —— !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - – – – – – – – !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - – – —- – – – —- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    —– – – —— —— – !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - – – – – – – !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - —— —— – – —— ——

75. susie!! says:

hello!!!!!! can you please make an elephant?!?!

—– – —— —— —— ——
    - – – – – – – – !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - – – —- – – – —- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    —– – – —— —— – !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - – – – – – – !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - —— —— – – —— ——

76. susie!! says:

hello!!!!!! can you please make A FERRET?!?!

—– – —— —— —— ——
    - – – – – – – – !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - – – —- – – – —- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    —– – – —— —— – !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - – – – – – – !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - —— —— – – —— ——

77. Megan says:

I know that many many people are asking for all different kinds of pets.And I will be as
    pashint as can be,so all I’m asking for is a brown and white puppy with a red caller!!!!

PLEASE & THANKYOU
    PS. I will be so happy if you will!!!
    but you don’t have to,if you are
    you take as long as you need!!!
    Just PZ!!!

78. Casey says:

haha that sounds like every other person … “i really want a kangaroo but take your time”

…. i guess i might aswell join in…

Can you make a Dragon cos i really want one !!!!1 PLZ take your time tho
    :P

79. DoOdLeZ says:

i think you guys should make a cow or hippo. theyre cute!

80. Meiko says:

Remember everyone, its probably very difficult to make the animals, so be patient! =3

81. kempy says:

wooh im loving the pets!

82. cowgirl'z bac says:

innit diffy to do? Sure is! Keep it up partner! The pets are goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

83. cowgirl'z bac says:

sorry have to go so quick, need to get unblock the river again. Cow’s are thirsty.

84. ok……….but if u can make eggs and they can be mysterious like they hatch into sumthin tat u dun expect tat’ll be cool

85. Ashley says:

hey you need to make a chicken. i know that sounds reallt werid but chickens are awsome and i would soooo get one if you made one. i know that u r really busy but a chicken would be sooo awsome!

86. Ashley says:

frogs r also cool!

87. in love with bunnyhero says:

I love you lets make out!!

88. aiesha says:

cOME ON MAKE A HORSE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

89. Natsha says:

I also would love to see a bird/budgie on there..
    I had a budgie and his name was Oscar but he died so i would really like it if bunnyheros has budgies so i can still see Oscar on the computer!!!!

90. nicole says:

help me……………………my pets……………….dont show…………… (sigh)

91. Alannah says:

Heh. You should make a snake and make mice for its food and makes us able to stroke it. Hehe.

92. Jenn says:

Just a suggestion not a nagging comment. But Ostriches are awesome and would be cool.

93. roo says:

i think the next amimal you should could be either a moose a dolphin or aven mabe a frog! and just one more thing i think it would be really neat if you could make it were people can make differnt patts of the amimals body a differnt color. for example i wanted my bunny to be brown but its nose to be pink.
    thanks!

94. Andrea says:

iwas thinking of a new animal, perhaps a horse, then u can give it hay and a toy and stuff, plz think about it, thanks

95. Alysha says:

TAKE YOUR TIME

i really like all the animals u have chosen they are really cool

96. Meiko says:

Hey Bunnyhero, i was thinking since everyone was suggesting animals, like horses, snakes, birds, and common animals like that, that you should make a really exotic animal next! Like a chemeleon(Okay, i know i didn’t spell that right). Or maybe a sea cucumber. xD I know you wahnt to give food to all the animals next, but just a friendly suggestion. ;]

Lots of love, Meiko

97. Darky says:

someone mentioned a pika I think that be so cute ^^ please keep it in mind.

98. nyall says:

dont u fink bunnyhero wont b workin on a animal cause he will b doin the april fools pet so it can b ready 4 the first of april :D :):@

99. kyle says:

YOU GUYS MUST MAKE A DONKEY PLEAZ PLZ PLZ PLZ THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

100. nyall says:

there are so many animals being made right now hopefully

101. julia says:

could u plz make a baby seal they r soooooooooo cute

102. SAM says:

I think u should make an ELEPHANT PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE!
    AND JUST AN IDEA u could make an easter bunny and on the more thing beer would come up and u could keep givin it 2 him
    until he passes out then a marker comes up and u can draw funny things on him! just an idea.
    u dont have 2 make the bunny but the elephant would make me happy! PLEASE TAKE UR TIME.

103. karin says:

hi there
    i am extermly new to this i have wanted a web site to express my issues and now i have that!!!
    how about a panda i love pandas they are so extermly cool and i also like kola!!

how about differnt colors where you can add two colors instead of one?
    and more templetes would be nice to!!
    my friend got me hooked on these animals i was visted her site feeding stinky!!

104. Jenie says:

that wolf is awsome! I cant wait until the next animal. i’ve adopted 5 so far.

105. emily says:

you have the best pets you should make a hores our older dog

106. Kate says:

your pets are cute but why not like a Hippo or something new you know??????? thanks.

107. nyall says:

thanks for the survery that i suggested

108. Liz says:

i love the pets on this site! i am making a webpage on myspace and my friend told me about it. i think u should make a monkey and the food can be bananas! i have at least six animals. they’re great!

109. anne says:

can you like add turtles birds and things like that

110. Lizzy says:

i have all ur animals can u put more

111. Dale says:

I have an ideal for the food for the kitten, little sardines. Make a humming bird too. like all ur animals. Have a nice day.

112. Charles says:

hey i just thought id say i think it is neat how you make all of these animals and i have like most of them on my xangas but i just thought it would be so kool to make a (turtle)i just love those there my favotite reptile ever and monkeys are nice to but i like turtles so please if you read this try to make one and i no alot of my friends that like turtles to and they even said it would be nice if there was some well think about it ok bye.

113. Charles says:

hey and i just thought that for the cat you could do like dale said or you could make like a cat bowl with food in it and a water bowl or just water and the girble thing you could have like a food bowl for it or alphla sticks thats what mine eats well thank you for your time bye.

114. zazu says:

Hey I love these animals and such but dont you think there should be a lion and it could have meat for its food or something. Im just tellling you this cause its the truth ….

well tata for now

115. simba says:

well im telling you this they cant have a lion theres to many animials in that family already

116. zazu says:

i really dont like this sush simba i needa lion please

117. cody says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Please no!
    dont give the food to them automatically!!!!!!
    its fun feeding them!!!!!!
    plzplzplz get food,but dont have it given to them ALREADYY!

118. cody says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Please no!
    dont give the food to them automatically!!!!!!
    its fun feeding them!!!!!!
    plzplzplz get food,but dont have it given to them ALREADYY!
    or am i just taking it rong…

119. hi i adopted quite a few animals.ilove what u do.i have a suggestion for the kitten food.waht about if u click on the cat it cat jumo out of the basket and then the person can go down to the thing that says more then u click on it and there is a little bowl with kitty food in it.then u put it 2 the cat and it eats it?i just thought i would try 2 help u out.and i think u should just wait focuse on one animal at a time when u make a new one.i hope you write me back.oh and do u have a myspace?

120. Charles says:

hey i was just wandering you said you updated the animals and they all have food now well i went to go adopt a hamster and all it does is run on a wheel and i was just wandering well i g2g ok bye.