bunnyhero labs – news

site updates and such

kitten upgrade!

the kitten has a new toy to play with! let me know what you think.

if you already adopted a kitten, you don’t have to do anything to get the upgrade–it should happen automatically! (you may have to clear your browser’s cache in order to see the updated kitten.)

23 Responses to “kitten upgrade!”

1. nicole says:

i think u should make a bone for the puppy and something for the tiger to play with cuz they r just so adorable! i also think you should be able to change the color of the toy.

2. Kawa says:

oh it so CUTE!! I want MORE TOYS! HEHEH

3. ??? says:

I think u should do another pet – kangeroo!

4. Charlie says:

I think we shud make all the pets have toys! because rite now they’re kinda plain

5. Charlie says:

YOU NEED A PET… alien

6. Charlie says:

or make a shark

7. karen says:

i think u should make a toy for every pet because
    1) i have a pet rabbit and rabbits do play with toys such as balls, wooden carrots. they can also do many tricks if you teach them. I suggest maybe you can add a little ball or somethin to make it more interactive like some of the other pets.
    2) I think all the pets should have some kind of toy because then, u would have a more amount of people picking a variety of pets other than just the ones with the toys.
    P.S-if ur thinking of making a toy for another animal, i may have a few suggestions….:
    a) a can a fishes for the penguin in which the penguin may do a few tricks or swim towards the fish
    b) a ball for the rabbit in which the owner can roll so the rabbit may play with.
    c) the mouse can become a little chick for the duck in which the duck would come towards the mouse and maybe treat it like a real chick(feed it, snuggle it, maybe try to get it to come into the water.)
    i hope these suggestions helped made ur site even better. if you are not able to fulfill these suggestions. I can understand. but because this is such a great site, i am very hopeful that you can fulfill my suggestions. thank you for taking your time out to read my comment. I hope to hear from you soon.

8. faye says:

I love the adopeted pets, and everyone that visits my xanga loves playing with them. This new kitten toy is so cute! Thanks!

9. ari says:

my kitten doesn’t have a toy!!!! what should i do 2 get 1 … i just adopted it like 5 minutes ago!!!!1

10. bunnyhero says:

ari, did you move your mouse over the little tab that says “more”? that’s where the new toy is hidden. if it’s not there, try clearing your browser’s cache (if you are using internet explorer, go to the Tools menu, choose Internet Options. a dialog should appear. in the Temporary Internet files section, click on the Delete Files button, then press OK in the alert that pops up. then press OK again to close the dialog, and reload the page).

11. ivnaj11 says:

yea its cute but you need toys…more!!!

12. Jack says:

make a person!

13. bunnyhero says:

thanks for the suggestions everyone! i hope to add more toys to ALL the pets, eventually. thanks for your patience!

14. Kate says:

I have a pet tiger named Gumball (he is so cute!!) I think these are a really good idea. I have a really good idea…you should add a new thing called…”Things to get for your pet” (Or something like that)like where you see the F.A.Q. and the gallery and stuff and you will have to play games to get money and there will be stuff to buy and win for your pet!!! Think about it…i think it is a really good idea though!!

15. Kate says:

I see i said it was a really good idea…usually i talk smarter…i had to delete some of my comment and i didn’t read through before i posted it, so yeah…but i DO think it is a REALLY good idea ;)

16. lex says:

I like the new toy but you should make more and some for the other pets.

17. .:*mYsTeRiOuS gIrL*:. says:

mi kitty is called Blanche. the onli toy she has is a ball on a fishin line.

18. .:*mYsTeRiOuS gIrL*:. says:

oh ye. MOR TOYS!!!!

19. elly says:

all pets have should toys & cats should have more toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Charlie says:

Welle Ich Liebe dich!

21. mushi says:

oh! i agree with Charlie, make a pet alien! :D

btw, the petties are adorable!!

22. alec says:

how do you get toys im new

23. katie says:

hello you all ok ? what ave you all been up to ? go on my site & check it out xx from k8 xx